Let us optimize your Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Retargeting Advertising Campaigns and provide you with a clear ROI for your Ad spend.
Why Facebook Ads?
- An average Facebook user likes 40 Business Pages.
- People with lots of friends and pages may see as many as 15,000 stories in their News Feed.
- Facebook Ads with social context have 50% higher retention rate.
- We will design the right custom Facebook Ads for your Business with multiple ad variants, demographic targets and custom audiences.
Why Google Adwords?
- Google Adwords helps in finding potential customers who’re already looking for a product or service like yours.
- AdWords is faster than SEO. While brand building is important, it’s also long term. Adwords are great for new and small businesses.
- Adwords is an opportunity for business owners to get their message high up on the search ranking page.
- Do you want to outsmart your Competition with more Engaging Google Adwords Campaigns that Convert better? Then, let us manage them for you!
Why Retargeting Ads?
- Retargeting Ads allow you to show ads for your products to people who viewed those products on your site and then left without taking action.
- These Ads appear on other sites that feature the ads on Headers and Sidebars.
- Retargeting Ads are effective reminders for the users that they need your product or service.
- We’ll create the right Retargeting Ad for you with the right images, your unique selling point and your call to action.
Why LinkedIn Ads?
- LinkedIn has a user base of over 300 million working professionals.
- LinkedIn advertising solutions have become powerful tools for marketers.
- We’ll help you use the full potential of LinkedIn B2B Advertising to drive traffic to your website.
- Whether you’re looking to manage PPC Ads on the Self-Serve Platform, Sponsored Content, Premium Display Advertising or Sponsored InMail, we’ll help you get the best ROI.
What is Campaign Optimization?
- We’ll test multiple Ad Variations.
- We’ll split test your Demographic Targets.
- We’ll define Custom Audiences for you based on your Customer Persona.
- We’ll test campaigns not only by hours of the day but also by days of the week.
- We’ll test multiple Ad Placements to see what works.
Why Multiple Ad Variations?
- Expert Advertisers always make sure they’re running multiple versions of their ads.
- Ad Variations are great for Split Testing.
- They help with Ad Rotation.
- They’re great to improve Ad Performance and reduce Ad Fatigue.
- Generating these Ad variations is necessary but tedious and time consuming. We take care of them for you!
Multiple Ad Variations
What is Advertising ROI?
- Which Ad Variations were more effective?
- Which of your Demographic Targets performed better?
- What Ad Copy strung a chord with your Target Audience?
- Which Ad Creatives were clicked on more than their peers?
- What days and times are the most effective for your target customer?
- With our Visual Reports, it’s easy to see the Return on your Advertising Dollars.