Marissa Mayer was announced CEO of Yahoo in July, 2012.
In a short period of only one year, Marissa has made 21 Startup acquisitions, no small number by any means. These acquisitions range from upcoming Startups like Stamped to Startup giants like Tumblr.
Inspired by the original story on Mashable by Lauren, here’s a list of the 21 Acquisitions, what they did and what they’re going to do next in a fun visual story!
- Stamped : iPhone App to record and share all of your favorite things
- OntheAir : Live Video conversation platform
- Snip.it : Snip content from the web and share
- Alike : App to discover nearby venues based on interest
- Jybe : Discovery App
- Summly : News aggregation App
- Astrid : The award winning to-do list
- MileWise : App to help you manage your travel expenses wisely
- GoPollGo : Polling App
- Loki Studios : Gaming App Developer
- Tumblr : Social Blogging Network
- PlayerScale : Gaming Tool developer
- GhostBird Software : Creators of Mobile Photography Apps like Photoforge2 and KitCam
- Rondee : Free Conference Calling
- Bignoggins : App to manage fantasy sports teams
- Qwiki : iPhone App to create short movies
- Xobni : Smart Analytics for your email
- Ztelic : Social Data Analytics Platform
- Admovate : Mobile Ad Targeting Platform
- Lexity : App maker for Small Business
- Rockmelt : Social Browser maker