Vine is a new Social Media Tool for Videos. It is a Social Video Sharing program. Since 5 tweets per second contain a Vine link, it cannot be ignored. It’s time to master the tool and find uses for it in your Marketing Mix.
Here are 27 Ways to include Vine in your Marketing Mix.
1. Give a Sneak Peek- To an important Meeting, the Planning before a big Launch, the Packaging of a Product to be launched soon, a half finished Project.
2. Humanize your Brand – Show off the Staff, the Office, what the CEO is doing, how the Team Celebrates, LunchTime, the Creative Space.
3. Launch a new Product/ Service – Exclusive look at the newly launched Website, a new Product, a new Store.
4. Feature A Feature – Talk about your most promising Product Feature, your Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
5. Introduce your Fans and Followers – Show off your top Tweeters and Followers with their Profile photos, tweets, etc and inspire others to do the same.
6. Show Happy Customers – Take Videos of Happy Customers, letters they have written, emails they have sent in appreciation, pain points you’ve helped them solve.
7. Video Testimonials – Let Customers do the Marketing for you. There’s nothing like a WOM Publicity.
8. Behind the Scenes – Take people into Backstage, just before the Ramp Walk, the day before the Conference, the Excitement, the Hard Work, the Anticipation.
9. An Elevator Pitch – You have 6 seconds to make an Impression, sell your product, get Funding. Make the most out of it.
10. News Coverage – Something big has happened and you’re a part of History. Capture it!
11. Quick Tip – Start a series of Quick Tips daily for your most frequently asked Q and A.
12. Make Previews – Create shorter Trailers of your full length Videos to entice the audience.
13. Report – Capture your Data Visualizations and announce your Analysis.
14. Cover an Event – Capture the little stories happening at various places amidst the Main Event.
15. Educate Concepts – Make Videos of hard to understand Concepts.
16. How tos – Start a series of very short Video help for your Product or Service.
17. Engage your Fans – Spark a Conversation, invite them to your store, take a poll, ask them an opinion, request them to re-tweet.
18. Highlight your Industry Influencers – Talk about people and Companies that inspire you.
19. Build your Portfolio – Showcase your Work.
20. Show off Client Work – Show the thought process of what you did and how you solved a Client’s problem.
21. Display Work in Progress – Intrigue, spark interest with a short video of half finished projects.
22. Promote a Contest – Encourage people to participate, show off your Grand Prize.
23. Start a Q and A – Ask people’s opinions, take a poll or a survey.
24. Tell a Story – Connect with your target audience.
25. Show your Workspace – Invite people into the Workspace and your inspiration.
26. Get people excited – Make a big deal, show off your excitement and let others feel your positive energy.
27. Celebrate Milestones – Let the world know you’ve reached a milestone. There will be many more but it’s important to take the time to stop and smell the flowers.
Your Turn : Tell us how you’ve used Vine in your Marketing and seen Results?