Explainer Videos are all the rage these days. But just because you have a Startup, should you have an Explainer Video as well? If you find yourself asking this question, ‘Does my Startup need an Explainer Video?’, maybe this post will help.
1. 72 hours of video are uploaded every minute on YouTube alone.
2. By 2014, 90% of internet traffic will be video.
3. 60% of visitors watch video before reading text on the same webpage.
4. 122% people do a video search for a new product or service they see online.
5. Watching online videos is now a mainstream activity.
6. 78% of people watch videos online at least once a week.
7. 55% people watch video on a daily basis.
8. Viewers retain 58% more information while watching a video than reading.
9. Bounce off rate for visitors watching video is less.
10. 64% of website visitors who watched a video on your site are more likely to purchase than the visitors who did not.
11. Videos are viral in nature and get more shares.
12. Video promotions are 6X more effective than print or direct mail campaigns.
13. 48% of mobile users watch videos on their smart phones.
14. A 2 minute video is enough to convince a person that your Startup is worth paying attention to.
15. Videos in Search results get 41% more clicks than text listings.
16. Did you know that after 72 hours of visiting a website, visitors remember 10% of text, 65% images and visuals and 90% of video.
17. 80% users who watch your complete Explainer video will click on other links to learn about your product or service.
18. According to Forbes, 75% of Business executives watch videos on business related websites at least once a week.
19. Video has a 53 times greater chance of ranking on the first result page than its textual counterpart.
20. 500 tweets per every minute contain a video link.
Your Turn : Tell us what you think – Does your Startup need an Explainer Video?