Take a first look at this Exclusive Interview of Mike Ewing, President eCommerce and Chief Marketing Officer of OYO Sportstoys, with your host The Social Data Girl, Shilpi Agarwal in this episode of The Social CMO Show brought to you by The Social Business School of Social Strategi.
A little bit about Mike:
As a career marketer and builder of businesses, Mike brings his marketing DNA to whatever decisions need to be made across business functions. Mike has been responsible for building marketing and cross-functional teams at the pre-IPO stage, for a geographic business unit of a larger company, for the corporate office of a public company and at the start-up stage. In addition to venture funded OYO Sports, Mike has spent time over his 20+ year marketing career, at LogMeIn, Vistaprint, Monster.com and Epsilon.
- Tell us a little about OYO Sportstoys.
- What attracted you to join the company?
- What was your top marketing challenge when you joined?
- What key strategies did you put in place to tackle it and grow 5X in revenue within a year?
- How did you identify your ideal customers based on sports persona?
- How did you calculate your Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)?
- What paid advertising channels did you use? How did CLV impact that decision?
- How did you leverage video to drive product awareness and sales?
- What were some of the pitfalls you had and learnt from?
- Key takeaway – Strategy + Vision that worked in making this underdog a huge success!
All this and more in this episode.
Over to You:
Please let us know how we’re doing, what you thought of this episode of The Social CMO Show and how we can make it better in the comments below and with a review and rating on iTunes. If you have ideas on who our next Guest should be, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org