Everyone knows Content is King. Since, 329 million people read blogs each month, and 27 million pieces of content are shared each day, Content Marketing is the key to building relationships and loyal customers. So, when you have a New Client who’s looking for an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy, where do you start? Check out this Infographic that talks about different ways to create content ideas for a new client.
- Get to know the Client: What does the Client do or sell? Why do they do it? What kind of Content are they looking for?
- Identify the Client’s Content Goal: Brand Awareness, Build Authority, Generate Demand, Generate Traffic, better SEO, increased Social Engagement, etc.
- Find Hooks that align with the Client’s Goal: Educational, Topic of Interest, Self Interest, Story telling, Case Studies, Curation, New Idea.
- Sprinkle in emotional appeals to add interest: Humor, Fear, Appreciation, Shock, Sadness, Annoyance, Disgust.
- Confirm that the idea has at least one value: It fulfills a need, it fulfills a want or it offers enjoyment.
[box] This blog post is an exclusive post written by Shilpi Agarwal originally for Business2Community.com.[/box]