A little bit about Michia Rohrssen:
Michia, former Head of Growth for VentureBeat, is a digital marketer driving growth for companies ranging from Y Combinator startups all the way to Inc. 500 companies. He has a proven track record of increasing customer acquisition, boosting customer retention and growing profits month after month.
- What was your top goal for the brand VentureBeat?
- What did you do to increase customer acquisition?
- What was the customer churn rate before you started and how did you boost customer retention?
- What were the top things you changed in AdWords account resulting in 35% increase in revenue?
- How did you optimize the lead gen program to yield a 67% increase in conversion rate in a week?
- You just left Venture Beat to venture out on your own. Tell us about your Startup.
- Key takeaway for Growth Hacking any Startup.
All this and more in this episode.
Over to You:
Please let us know how we’re doing, what you thought of this episode of The Social CMO Show and how we can make it better in the comments below and with a review and rating on iTunes. If you have ideas on who our next Guest should be, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org