Hubspot and inbound have become synonyms and in many ways, Hubspot has redefined today’s marketing. Since it’s start in 2006, Hubspot has raised over 100 million in funding and is on a mission to make the world more inbound.
In a recent report based on a study by Social Media Examiner, Hubspot reveals that 72% of marketers are using social media to develop loyal fans. Check out 16 social media stats that prove that social media is not a passing fad by Hubspot.
So, who are Hubspot’s loyal fans? What do they look like? Where do they come from? What are they interested in? Social Strategi did an audit on Hubspot’s twitter audience and found some interesting insights.
1. @Hubspot has a twitter fan following of 430K.
2. [Tweet “@Hubspot’s engagement score is 29.99 #SocialNirvana #SVDataGirl”] The average number of times a Hubspot fan tweets in a month on average.
3. [Tweet “@Hubspot’s influencer affinity score is 14.44%. #SocialNirvana #SVDataGirl”] The influence score of Hubspot’s top 100 influencers.
4. Their member cluster looks like this.
5. Their top 6 audience clusters are Marketers – 28%, Newsmakers – 26%, Digital Enthusiasts – 16%, Tech lovers – 14%, Creatives – 10% and SEO marketers – 6%.
6. Here’s what Hubspot’s Influence Cluster looks like:
7. Hubspot’s top fan following – 4,596 comes from Boston, MA, followed by 4,397 fans from London.
8. Top Hashtags used by Hubspot’s fans: #marketing, #socialmedia, #apple, #SEO, #business.
9. Most talked about conversations include YouTube, Mashable, Hubspot, Forbes, Inc, LinkedIn.
10. Top application used to tweet from by 116,916 Hubspot’s twitter fans is Twitter Web Client.
Hubspot’s social audience insights reveals who Hubspot’s social followers are and what they like.
Do you know what your social audience looks like?