[Tweet “The future of #DataVisualization @JasonLankow @Visageco #SocialCMO @shilpiagarwal01”]
A little bit about Jason Lankow:
- Tell us how Visage is different than the other data visualization tools out there.
- Visage is fairly new; so as a CEO, how are you fueling it’s growth?
- How do you envision Visage changing the role of human creativity in conjunction with automation?
- What are your top 3 challenges for the Brand Awareness and what are you doing for it?
- How are you leveraging Social Media to achieve your Goals for the Brand?
- You’ve spent 6 years as the CEO/ founder of Column Five which was listed in Inc 5000. What made you start Column Five?
- What are some of the parallels in growth hacking for Visage vs Column Five?
- Are Infographics really that great of a content type in creating a link bait?
- What are some of the best practices to measure the success of online content?
- Top performing visual content pieces according to you and the future of Visual Content/ Data Visualization.
All this and more in this episode.[Tweet “The future of #DataVisualization, Human Creativity and Automation w @JasonLankow @Visageco #SocialCMO @shilpiagarwal01”]
Over to You:
Please let us know how we’re doing, what you thought of this episode of The Social CMO Show and how we can make it better in the comments below and with a review and rating on iTunes. If you have ideas on who our next Guest should be, please send us an email at email@example.com