Shalini is a Product/ Partner solutions executive with deep expertise in internet based video production, distribution and monetization. She leads the multi- billion dollar partner projects, is the author of 2 internationally published books, she was the technical director for 2 block buster Disney Pixar films – A Bug’s Life and Toy Story and was recently featured as the ‘IT Girl in Silicon Valley’ by VOGUE India Magazine.
We talked to Shalini about:
1. What is her primary role for the Brand – YouTube, Google?
2. YouTube recently announced 360 degree video uploads? What does this mean for Brands? How can marketers get started and take advantage of 360 degree videos?
3. With competition from Facebook, Twitter, Meerkat and Periscope, how is YouTube still the number one choice for video advertising?
4. What are the top 3 video trends according to Shalini to watch out for? How can brands think ahead.
5. What was it like to work in Disney Pixar?
6. What was it like to be featured as ‘The IT Girl in Silicon Valley’ by the biggest fashion magazine VOGUE India?