The San Francisco Giants just won the world series again. This was their third championship in the last 5 seasons. It’s interesting that they were originally called the New York Gothams before the team moved to San Francisco is 1958.
As one of the longest established professional baseball teams, the franchise has won the most games in the history of American baseball and any North American professional sports team.
After a Twitter Audit for @SFGiants, here are the top 10 twitter community influencers for the 3 time World Champions who influence their community besides themselves. Play along and see if you have it right![Tweet “@SFGiants check out your top 10 #social community influencers #socialnirvana”]
[Tweet “@49ers -the five time #SuperBowl Champions have a high infuence on @SFGiants #socialaudience”]
2. Buster Posey @BusterPosey – Official Buster Posey Twitter Account
3. MLB @MLB – Official Twitter of Major League Baseball.
4. Sergio Romo @SergioRomo54 – #54 Relief Pitcher for the SF Giants and reliever of all that is dull and boring in life!!! Haha Live it up and thats whats up!!
6. Hunter Pence @HunterPence – #SFGiants team player.
8. Brian Wilson @BrianWilson38 – Official Twitter of a World Champion, and a World Champion Beard, Brian Wilson.
9. Brandon Crawford @bcraw35 – Husband, Father, Son, Brother, & San Francisco Giants Shortstop I can’t hear the critics talkin’ over the applause.
10. Jimmy Fallon @jimmyfallon – astrophysicist
What did you think of this list? Did you guess the influencers? Who’s your favorite San Francisco Giant? What did you think about the World Championship this year? We’d love to hear your thoughts.