Top 3 Marketing Challenges for Brands today and How Pinterest can help break through the noise and connect with audiences. An exclusive Interview with Christine Cassis, Global Social Media Manager at Pinterest, in this episode of The Social CMO Show.
A little bit about Christine Cassis:
- What’s your current role for the Pinterest Brand?
- What’s it like working at Pinterest?
- What drives your day-today?
- How do you help global brand take calculated risks in the development of voice, visibility and engagement in the digital space?
- Since you specialize in media convergence, tell us what are some of the best practices to merge owned, paid and earned media to build a solid Brand foundation?
- What social channels does Pinterest use for the brand and content marketing?
- What is one tip you’d share about Pinterest for businesses and brands?
- What are the top 3 Marketing challenges today for brands and content marketing today?
- What are you currently Pinning to?
All this and more in this episode.
Over to You:
Please let us know how we’re doing, what you thought of this episode of The Social CMO Show and how we can make it better in the comments below and with a review and rating on iTunes. If you have ideas on who our next Guest should be, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org